The Latino Coalition for a Healthy California’s regional network spans across 9 regions in California. Regions include: Central Valley, Central Coast, Inland Empire, Imperial Valley, Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Sonoma-Napa, and the Far North. Community members, representatives from community-based organizations and health departments, and elected officials engage in dialogue regarding pressing health issues in California. The regional networks meet two to three times annually to discuss regional health issues and determine how to best mobilize to participate at the state level on legislation and state budget issues. Visit our Upcoming Events page to see upcoming meeting dates and locations.
Sign up to receive updates on upcoming Regional Network meetings, participate in policy and advocacy efforts, and contribute to the conversation on Latino health.
- Los Angeles Regional Network
- San Diego Regional Network
- Imperial Valley Regional Network
- Inland Empire Regional Network
- Central Valley Regional Network
- Central Coast Regional Network
- Bay Area Regional Network
- Sonoma-Napa Regional Network
- Far North Regional Network