Healthcare is a human right, regardless of immigration status.
Undocumented Californians and immigrants can access health services through Medi-Cal – the state public health program, or a county health program. Eligibility is based on income and services change by county
- Undocumented children and DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) recipients are eligible for Full-Scope Medi-Cal in California, based on income.
- Undocumented adults are eligible for Emergency Medi-Cal and county programs, based on income and county.
GET HEALTHY, CALIFORNIA!: A Healthcare Resource Guide for Undocumented Californians
- Receive emergency health care services, regardless of immigration status
- WEnroll into a California county or state health program you are eligible for
- Safe and protected information through state and federal laws
- Research onlilne directiories of immigration lawyers
Undocumented and Thrive
“We are so much more than a stereotypical story.”
Transgender Health Rights
“Trans is who you are. Healthcare is your right.”
COMING FALL 2017
- In partnership with FIERCE ALLIES
#Health4All #LCHCthrive #ImmigrantHealth