The Latino Coalition for a Healthy California held our 2015 biennial conference on January 16th, 2015 in Los Angeles. Below are copies of the presentations (when available). For more information on a particular panel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Conference program here.
- Find photos from the conference and the awards banquet the previous evening here!
Morning Breakout sessions
- Addressing Immigration Reform to Improve Latino Health
- Improving Latino Health through Educational Initiatives
- Climate Justice & Latino Health
- Increasing Food Security to Improve Latino Health
Afternoon breakout sessions
- Innovative Strategies to Engage Youth in Policy & Systems Change
- How California’s Justice System Can Partner to Improve Latino Health
- Anticipating Tomorrow’s Workforce Needs and Latino Health
- Maintaining California’s Safety Net and Getting to Health4All
We would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our 2015 conference sponsors!