HEALTH FOR ALL YOUNG ADULTS
Health For All Young Adults (#Health4AllYA) would provide Medi-Cal to all Californians, ages 19 to 26, regardless of immigration status.
#Health4AllYA removes immigration status as a barrier to health access and brings our state closer to ensuring that every Californian has comprehensive, affordable, and accessible care.
Our health care system works better when all young adults, regardless of immigration status, have access to health care.
We need your urgent support to guarantee the #Health4AllYA proposal is included in the 2017-2018 California budget.
SIGN the Petition
Click HERE to send a message to Governor Brown urging him to support #Health4AllYA
TWEET at California Decision-Makers
Ask for support from
- Senator Pan – @DrPanMD
- Senator Monning – @billmonning
- Assemblymember Arambula – @drarambulaad31
- Assemblymember Rubio – @asmblancarubio
- Assemblymember Wood – @JimWoodAD2
- “.@DrPanMD @drarambulaad31 pls support health coverage 4 immigrant young adults & put #Health4AllYA to a vote in Sen. Budget Sub3! #CAbudget ” (Click to Tweet)
- “.@billmonning support health coverage 4 immgnt young adults by taking #Health4AllYA to a vote when it goes to your committee! #CAbudget” (Click to Tweet)
- “.@asmblancarubio @JimWoodAD2 support health coverage 4 immgnt young adults by taking #Health4AllYA to a vote when it goes to your committee! #CAbudget” (Click to Tweet)
Watch the video below and urge Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula to support health coverage for immigrant young adults and put #Health4AllYA to a vote in the Senate Budget Subcommittee 3:
ATTEND the #Health4AllYA Lobby Day
Click HERE to register for the #Health4AllYA Conference & Lobby Day in Sacramento from Sunday, May 21 to Monday, May 22, 2017
LEARN more about #Health4AllYA
Read and share the Health for All Young Adults Fact Sheet